- Service Description
- Experienced - MO BIO has over 22 years of experience in nucleic acid isolation
- Patented Technology - MO BIO's Inhibitor Removal Technology® enables isolation of pure, inhibitor-free nucleic acids from the most challenging sample types, including soil, water, biofilm and cultured food
- Qualified - All MO BIO Services technicians receive extensive training and are qualified to isolate nucleic acids using MO BIO kits
MO BIO Services Specialists will isolate nucleic acids from many sample types using our kits. Pure, high quality and high yield nucleic acids are obtained even from challenging samples. MO BIO's kits containing patented Inhibitor Removal Technology® are used exclusively to ensure that nucleic acids are free of common environmental inhibitors, including humic substances, polyphenolics and polysaccharides. Samples are ready to use in PCR, qPCR and next generation sequencing.
Sample types currently available for isolation services include:
- Soil (0.25 or 10 g samples)
- Water Filters
- Food Cultures
- Microbial Cultures
We can design a nucleic acid isolation protocol for any sample type. Contact Services to learn more.
MO BIO's kits containing patented Inhibitor Removal Technology® are used to ensure that nucleic acids are free of common environmental inhibitors, including humic substances, polyphenolics and polysaccharides. Samples are ready to use in PCR, qPCR and next generation sequencing.
Purity of isolated nucleic acids is confirmed via NanoDrop spectrophotometer, and nucleic acids are quantitated using a PicoGreen assay. A report of nucleic acid concentration is included for each sample.
Additional services may be added following nucleic acid isolation for an extra fee:
- Concentration of nucleic acids into a smaller volume
- Agarose gel electrophoresis
- Contact Services
Our Services team has over 23 years of experience in providing services that keep your products competitive and in demand. Our customers include many of the top plastics and medical device suppliers in the industry. Our services specialists can also work with you to develop a custom testing schedule and/or custom tests that fit the specific needs of your products. We are located in Carlsbad, CA, USA.